What type of clients do you serve?
We advise dedicated long-term investors and create comprehensive financial plans that are analyzed and updated on a consistent basis. It’s our mission to develop life-long and close relationships with individuals to help them become financially independent and reach their goals.
How are you compensated?
Compensation varies depending on each individual whom we serve. We will do a full review of your financial situation, free of charge or obligation, and provide you with an initial draft of your personalized financial plan for you to review. If you enjoy our process and feel comfortable with the information we provide, we will provide specific recommendations for you.
The majority of our clients prefer to be in a fee-based account where they pay a percentage fee on the amount of assets in the account. For the few clients who prefer a traditional brokerage account, they pay a commission to buy and sell investments.
We want to educate our clients on all the options available to them. It’s important that we provide the proper guidance, so that they feel confident in their decision. We want our clients to make the right choice for their unique situation and goals.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
We recommend prospective clients bring the following to their first appointment:
- All investment account statements, including Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and mutual funds
- Company retirement plan statements and, if applicable, your option statements
- Bank and certificate of deposit (CD) statements
- Recent pay stub and pension statements
- Annuity contracts
- Home equity and mortgage information, including interest rate, monthly payments and current market value of home
- Last year’s tax return
- Estate planning documents, including trusts, wills, living wills, powers of attorney, and medical directives
- Real estate information, including rental property income
- Most recent Social Security Statement benefits information (www.ssa.gov/myaccount)
Please bring as much as you can (or is applicable to you). We will do a full review of your financial situation, free of charge or obligation, and provide you with an initial draft of your personalized financial plan for you to review. If you enjoy our process and feel comfortable with the information we provide, we will provide specific recommendations for you.